THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser? Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
Release 23.7 - Sat 21 Jan 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 23.7, scheduled for deployment on Sat 21 Jan 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 20987 – FOUNDATION – 2016 – CORE – Guidance page text update [ZEN 30134]
- 20990 – NES NMHP – Stop accounts being created in V2 [ZEN 30383]
- 22712 – EPORTFOLIO – Improve Performance of dbo.SplitString
- 22760 – PHYSICIAN – Install pre-structured folders in personal library [ZEN 29613]
- 22787 – EPORTFOLIO – Update Library used for creating Excel Files
- 22843 – MANAGEMENT – Remove Misc > Templates
- 22852 – EPORTFOLIO – Remove all unsed sprocs from the database
- 22853 – MANAGEMENT – CertificateTypes Admin
- 22868 – CPD – Enable Google Analytics
- 22869 – IOPPN – Enable Google Analytics
- 22870 – DPH – Enable Google Analytics
- 22871 – EPORTFOLIO – Enable Google Analytics
- 22874 – EPORTFOLIO – Replace hidden=”” with visible=false on server side controls
- 22940 – EPORTFOLIO – Disable profile picture and email address warnings for External Assessors
- 22972 – EPORTFOLIO – Update process for creating a new account
- 22973 – EPORTFOLIO – Remove COPMeDLink associated items
- 22985 – EPORTFOLIO – Current User Homepage Styling Updates
- 23085 – RCPCH – Export list of user accounts that previously contained RCPCH roles
Fixes included in this build are:
- 22793 – DENTAL – Forms > MSF Overview page setup
- 22977 – EPORTFOLIO – TAB / MSF Forms with bad labels not showing in Analyse Forms
- 22993 – RCR – Forms incorrect following design update
- 23014 – EPORTFOLIO – Error when logging in with space prefix in username [ZEN 30385]
- 23052 – FOUNDATION – Fields from current TAB form missing from Analyse Forms output [ZEN 30532]
- 23084 – RCOG – Error viewing Curriculum [ZEN 30935]
- 23091 – RCOG – TEF 2017 – saved forms missing sections 2 & 3 [ZEN 30978]
Descriptions for these items are as follows:
22760 – PHYSICIAN – Install pre-structured folders in personal library [ZEN 29613]
Within the PHYSICIAN site, establish pre-structured folders within personal libraries of users of the Physician Trainee role.
22940 – EPORTFOLIO – Disable profile picture and email address warnings for External Assessors
For users of the External Assessor role, remove information messages encouraging the upload of profile pictures and email addresses.
22972 – EPORTFOLIO – Update process for creating a new account
Within all sites, update the process for creating a new account, enabling users to select the new account to complete further administrative tasks.
22977 – EPORTFOLIO – TAB / MSF Forms with bad labels not showing in Analyse Forms
Within all sites, update TAB / MSF forms to ensure that all appropriate fields are included within Analyse Forms output.
23052 – FOUNDATION – Fields from current TAB form missing from Analyse Forms output [ZEN 30532]
Within the Foundation site, ensure that the Assessor Grade is included within Analyse Forms output for TAB forms.
23085 – RCPCH – Export list of user accounts that previously contained RCPCH roles
Generate Excel File containing usernames of user accounts that previously contained RCPCH roles for use by support team.
23091 – RCOG – TEF 2017 – saved forms missing sections 2 & 3 [ZEN 30978]
Within the RCOG site, resolve issue that prevented the display of sections 2 and 3 when editing or viewing a previously saved form.