This website will be going offline at 7.00am for 30 minutes of essential maintenance. Please end any work you are doing before then.
THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser? Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
Release 23.9 - Sat 18 Feb 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 23.9, scheduled for deployment on Sat 18 Feb 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 21534 – PHYSICIAN – Style Custom Forms to match Form Design Guidelines
- 22710 – EPORTFOLIO – Move Dental PAQs importer to the Commands project
- 22726 – EPORTFOLIO – Ticket Assessor Unsubscribe Part 2
- 22963 – FOUNDATION – 2016 – TAG – Update to Foundation Assessments (TAB) page [ZEN 30492]
- 22966 – EPORTFOLIO – Integrate v2 within the v3 portal (SSO)
Fixes included in this build are:
- 23061 – EPORTFOLIO – Prevent double submission of support form
- 23119 – EPORTFOLIO – PickList admin page shows an item is not in use when it is
Descriptions for these items are as follows:
22726 – EPORTFOLIO – Ticket Assessor Unsubscribe Part 2
Within ALL sites, ensure that users are blocked from sending ticket requests to email addresses specified by individuals who have stated that they no longer wish to receive *any* further ticket requests.
22963 – FOUNDATION – 2016 – TAG – Update to Foundation Assessments (TAB) page [ZEN 30492]
Within the FOUNDATION site, update the TAB overview page such that the release of a successful TAB Summary Form over-rides the “INCOMPLETE” indicator on the TAB overview page.
23119 – EPORTFOLIO – PickList admin page shows an item is not in use when it is
Ensure that the PickList admin page correctly identifies PickLists that are in use and prevent administrators from being able to edit the content of those in use.