THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser? Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
Release 24.6 - Sat 13 May 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 24.6, scheduled for deployment on Sat 13 May 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 20152 – EPORTFOLIO – My Draft Forms Page / Widget
- 22933 – EPORTFOLIO – Responsive Previews with Form Designer
- 23194 – RCPI PCS – Update 5 forms to allow selection of 1 to 3 domains [ZEN 30548]
- 23290 – RCPI PCS – Update to Annual Statement of Participation [ZEN 30548]
- 23348 – EPORTFOLIO – Update default styling of top navigation
- 23375 – EPORTFOLIO – Restyle Quicklinks Homepage Nugget
- 23379 – EPORTFOLIO – Update styling of homepage tabs
- 23398 – PHYSICIAN – Create new locations and specialty [ZEN 32189]
- 23399 – PHYSICIAN – MOST COLLEGES CR2017_20 ARCP 2017_Most Colleges_Amendments [ZEN 32188]
Fixes included in this build are:
- 23364 – EPORTFOLIO – Enable viewing of in-use picklists [ZEN 32000]
- 23462 – EPORTFOLIO – Updates to linked signature guidance text on form handler
- 23464 – EPORTFOLIO – Add guidance text in step 2 of ticket creation process [ZEN 32346]
- 23480 – EPORTFOLIO – Restrict display of LTFT Status within the “Current Post” homepage widget [ZEN 32547]
Descriptions for these items are as follows:
20152 – EPORTFOLIO – My Draft Forms Page / Widget
Within all sites except RCPI and RCPIPCS, introduce a new “My Draft Forms” homepage widget and page that allows users to quickly and easily view a list of forms that have been saved in a draft state and access them to complete them.
23194 – RCPI PCS – Update 5 forms to allow selection of 1 to 3 domains [ZEN 30548]
For all sites, enhance the self-managed form checkbox control to allow restrictions to be placed on the number of selectable items.
23290 – RCPI PCS – Update to Annual Statement of Participation [ZEN 30548]
Within the RCPI PCS site, update the Annual Statement of Participation to ensure that it handles the selection of multiple domains.
23464 – EPORTFOLIO – Add guidance text in step 2 of ticket creation process [ZEN 32346]
Update field labels in step 2 of the ticketing process, adding extra guidance text to highlight that users can either choose a listed recipient or continue to type the email address of an unlisted recipient as before.
23480 – EPORTFOLIO – Restrict display of LTFT Status within the “Current Post” homepage widget [ZEN 32547]
Hide the FT / LTFT value within the current post widget for users of sites that do not record this value at a per-post level.