THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser? Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
Release 24.9 - Sat 24 Jun 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 24.9, scheduled for deployment on Sat 24 Jun 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 23347 – EPORTFOLIO – Update styling of modal dialog headers
- 23451 – ICELAND – Apply Bootstrap style to forms within new site
- 23536 – EPORTFOLIO – Update Move Forms facility
- 23537 – EPORTFOLIO – Remove ContentLastModified columns from FilledForms table
- 23550 – EPORTFOLIO – Updates to page footers
Fixes included in this build are:
- 23556 – DENTAL – Unable to view blank LEP forms [ZEN 33076]
- 23557 – DENTAL – PAQSOP (VT/LDFT & HTVT) Formatting issues [ZEN 33079]
- 23592 – MANAGEMENT – Incorrect styling on tabs in error pages
- 23605 – FOUNDATION – Revert Delete Permissions on Supervision Forms [ZEN 33313]
Descriptions for these items are as follows:
23556 – DENTAL – Unable to view blank LEP forms [ZEN 33076]
Within the DENTAL site, resolve the issue that was preventing the viewing of VT/LDFT and HTVT versions of LEP forms via the Blank Forms facility.