THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser? Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
Release 25.0 - Sat 15 Jul 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 25.0, scheduled for deployment on Sat 13 Jul 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 23597 – EPORTFOLIO – Update .NET Framework from 4.5 to 4.6.1
- 23623 – FOUNDATION – HEE – Removal of posts starting on or after 1st August 2017
- 23655 – EPORTFOLIO – Update libraries
- 23713 – FOUNDATION – TURAS – Export Rest of UK Users for TURAS
Fixes included in this build are:
- 23711 – EPORTFOLIO – QA – spQA_InsertAllForms – Update to db structure
Descriptions for these items are as follows: