THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser? Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
Release 25.3 - Sat 12 Aug 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 25.3, scheduled for deployment on Sat 12 Aug 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 23609 – EPORTFOLIO – Minor updates to ticket creation process
- 23622 – MANAGEMENT – Updates to Management Admin Home Page
Fixes included in this build are:
- 23594 – UNDERGRADUATE – When creating a new default form the location is set to the top level location, not the location to which the admin has permission [ZEN 33172]
- 23696 – PHYSICIAN – Confusing messages on Summary MSF [ZEN 33621]
- 23758 – EPORTFOLIO – Improve handling of invalid characters in uploaded filenames
- 23765 – EPORTFOLIO – Change all classes in Commands in Queries to use FUNC to fix performance issues under load
Descriptions for these items are as follows:
23594 – UNDERGRADUATE – When creating a new default form the location is set to the top level location, not the location to which the admin has permission [ZEN 33172]
For users of the UNDERGRADUATE site, ensure that appropriate location permissions are set when creating new self managed forms.