THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser? Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
Release 25.5 - Sat 9 Sep 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 25.5, scheduled for deployment on Sat 9 Sep 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 23790 – MANAGEMENT – Enable administration of alerts in all sites for management admin role users
- 23817 – MANAGEMENT – Establish new form undelete tool for management administrators
- 23838 – PHYSICIAN – Modify Trainee Post Report [ZEN 33887]
- 23846 – NES NMHP & NM – Migration to TURAS – New role – Historic Nursing & Midwifery ePortfolio (NES)
- 23864 – EPORTFOLIO – Update styling of page background and form metadata
- 23873 – EPORTFOLIO – Update External Assessor homepage to show pre-filled details
- 23880 – EPORTFOLIO – Abort Unwanted Requests for common URLs used in footprinting
Fixes included in this build are:
- 23813 – EPORTFOLIO – Minor Personal Library updates (Homepage Widget & Overview Page)
- 23843 – EPORTFOLIO – Error when opening in design mode a self managed form [ZEN 33878]
- 23883 – EPORTFOLIO – Use Rewrite rules rather than code to enforce HTTPS
Descriptions for these items are as follows:
23790 – MANAGEMENT – Enable administration of alerts in all sites for management admin role users
Within the MANAGEMENT site, enable authorised users to administer alerts for all other sites, including the HISTORIC site.
23838 – PHYSICIAN – Modify Trainee Post Report [ZEN 33887]
Within the PHYSICIAN site, update the output of the “Trainee Post” report to include College Number, Full time percentage, Email Address, Post Reference Code and Username.
23843 – EPORTFOLIO – Error when opening in design mode a self managed form [ZEN 33878]
Resolve issue experience by a UMeP Admin when attempting to design a self-managed form with two conflicting elements.
23846 – NES NMHP & NM – Migration to TURAS – New role – Historic Nursing & Midwifery ePortfolio (NES)
Establish a new “Historic Foundation ePortfolio (HEE)” to provide signposting to departed users of the FOUNDATION site from HEE locations.
23864 – EPORTFOLIO – Update styling of page background and form metadata
In ALL sites, update the styling of the page background to align with NES UI guidelines plus enhance the display of metadata when viewing forms.