YOUR BROWSER IS OUT OF DATE
Update your browser (or ask your local IT provider) to view this website correctly.
Release 25.6 - Sat 23 Sep 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 25.6, scheduled for deployment on Sat 23 Sep 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 23588 – PHARMACY – New Anonymous Assessor Role [ZEN 33223]
- 23844 – PHARMACY – Establish new read-only personal library permission
- 23904 – EPORTFOLIO – Updates to “Current Post” widget on trainee style homepages
- 23939 – MANAGEMENT – Support Form Targets Admin Interface
- 23954 – EPORTFOLIO – Update e-LfH functionality to force usage of HTTPS
Fixes included in this build are:
- 23792 – EPORTFOLIO – Trainee Search and User Search homepage widgets permissions
- 23905 – CPD – Replace images with icons being utilised in links
- 23924 – MANAGEMENT – Account Merge Failure
- 23925 – FICM – e-LfH Activities not being imported [ZEN 34046]
- 23940 – EPORTFOLIO – Prevent duplicates in related users in ticket creation process
- 23952 – EPORTFOLIO – Tidy filled form metadata in form handler
- 23956 – PHYSICIAN – Incorrect headings in Trainee Posts report when output as CSV [ZEN 33887]
- 23958 – RCPI – Styling issue on RCPI Progress Report PDF file
- 23961 – PHYSICIAN – JRCPTB Enrolled status incorrectly displayed in Trainee Posts report [ZEN 33887]
Descriptions for these items are as follows:
23844 – PHARMACY – Establish new read-only personal library permission
Replace the existing “CanDeleteFilesFromPersonalLibrary” permission with new “IsPersonalLibraryReadOnly “, for use by the new “Pharmacy Reviewer” role in the PHARMACY site.
23904 – EPORTFOLIO – Updates to “Current Post” widget on trainee style homepages
Within ALL sites, update the “Current Post” homepage widget to provide a link to other roles with current posts when no current post exists in the current role plus align styling with other homepage widgets.
23940 – EPORTFOLIO – Prevent duplicates in related users in ticket creation process
Within ALL sites, ensure that users that are associated with a post via multiple roles are not listed multiple times in the drop-down within the ticket creation process.
23956 – PHYSICIAN – Incorrect headings in Trainee Posts report when output as CSV [ZEN 33887]
Within the PHYSICIAN site, ensure that column headings in the Trainee Posts report are correct when exported as CSV