THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser? Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
Release 25.8 - Sat 4 Nov 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 25.8, scheduled for deployment on Sat 4 Nov 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 23571 – UNDERGRADUATE – BUCKINGHAM – Changes to CAPS Logs Forms, Progress Report, Sign-off Report [ZEN 33172]
- 23845 – MOBILE APP – Display Form Field Help text in self-managed forms
- 24069 – EPORTFOLIO – Removal of DateOfBirth field from UserDetails table
- 24092 – EPORTFOLIO – Update ReportViewer control
- 24094 – PHARMACY – Update PHARMACY site styling to align better with other NES Digital sites
- 24099 – EPORTFOLIO – De-Dupe LocationTitles Table
- 24105 – EPORTFOLIO – Update NuGet packages
Fixes included in this build are:
- 24050 – NMHP – Updates to admin post page
- 24093 – IoPPN – Current Trainee Report display issue
- 24117 – EPORTFOLIO – OfflineTasks schema change
Descriptions for these items are as follows:
23571 – UNDERGRADUATE – BUCKINGHAM – Changes to CAPS Logs Forms, Progress Report, Sign-off Report [ZEN 33172]
Within the UNDERGRADUATE site, for students at the BUCKINGHAM location, update the CAPS Log forms and associated progresss report and sign-off report.
24094 – PHARMACY – Update PHARMACY site styling to align better with other NES Digital sites
Within thePHARMACY site, update the site specific styling to align with TURAS and other NHS Educations for Scotland provided digital resources.