THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser? Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
Release 25.9 - Sat 25 Nov 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 25.9, scheduled for deployment on Sat 25 Nov 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 23868 – EPORTFOLIO – Form Analytics in form admin
- 23933 – EPORTFOLIO – Use bower for TinyMCE
- 24028 – EPORTFOLIO – Establish history tables for DefaultFormActions and DefaultFormActions2Roles
- 24100 – FSRH – Form Field Help Text for TP Number field in 7 x ACP forms
- 24139 – EPORTFOLIO – Update EntityFramework Reverse POCO Generator
- 24163 – EPORTFOLIO – Minor Enhancement to Login Auditing
- 24182 – RCEM – Active Trainee Report [ZEN 34779]
- 24211 – EPORTFOLIO – Logo Replacement
Fixes included in this build are:
- 20815 – EPORTFOLIO – Personal Library – Remove uploadItems for failed uploads
- 24162 – MOBILE APP – EPORTFOLIO – Forms created via Mobile App / API not shown in Activity tab
- 24172 – DENTAL – Ensure all LEP Form validation rules are observed [ZEN 34752]
- 24175 – MANAGEMENT – Issue with form deletion tool
- 24201 – FOUNDATION – FPCC PDF styling issues [ZEN 34822]
Descriptions for these items are as follows:
24100 – FSRH – Form Field Help Text for TP Number field in 7 x ACP forms
Within the FSRH site, update the 7 x ACP forms to remove requirement for completion of TP number field and include help text for that field.
24162 – MOBILE APP – EPORTFOLIO – Forms created via Mobile App / API not shown in Activity tab
Within ALL sites, resolve issue whereby forms completed via the Moible app were not displayed within the Activity feed.