THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser? Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
Release 26.0 - Sat 16 Dec 2017
Below are the items that are to be included in Release 26.0, scheduled for deployment on Sat 16 Dec 2017.
Update items included in this build are:
- 23831 – PHYSICIAN – Audit & Amend Forms Permissions [ZEN 33935]
- 23847 – NES NMHP & NM – Migration to TURAS – Removal and replacement of roles
- 23977 – PHYSICIAN – User Report [ZEN 33889]
- 24098 – PHYSICIAN – Create new Patient Survey Summary menu item in Assessments menu [ZEN 34603]
- 24123 – EPORTFOLIO – Remove Telerik Controls
- 24137 – RCOG – Training Evaluation Form – 2017 Revisions – [ZEN 34639]
- 24144 – EPORTFOLIO – Updates to Upload a file modal within personal library
- 24169 – UNDERGRADUATE – BUCKINGHAM – Changes to Declarations page [ZEN 34734]
Fixes included in this build are:
- 24242 – DENTAL – Resolve styling issues with Satisfactory Completion Certificate when opened as a PDF
Descriptions for these items are as follows:
23831 – PHYSICIAN – Audit & Amend Forms Permissions [ZEN 33935]
Within the PHYSICIAN site, enforce new form permissions such that only users of the Physician JRCPTB Admin role can delete forms (except Log/Reflection/PDP forms that remain deletable by trainees).
23847 – NES NMHP & NM – Migration to TURAS – Removal and replacement of roles
Remove roles and role locations used by NM and NMHP users and replace with Historic Nursing & Midwifery ePortfolio (NES) role.
23977 – PHYSICIAN – User Report [ZEN 33889]
Within the PHYSICIAN site, establish a new “User Report” accessible by users of the Physician Administrator and Physician JRCPTB Administrator roles, via the Status Reports menu.
24098 – PHYSICIAN – Create new Patient Survey Summary menu item in Assessments menu [ZEN 34603]
Within the PHYSICIAN site, establish a new “Patient Survey” item within the assessments menu, providing access to new forms being established by JRCPTB administrators.
24169 – UNDERGRADUATE – BUCKINGHAM – Changes to Declarations page [ZEN 34734]
Within the UNDERGRADUATE site, for students at the BUCKINGHAM location, update the CAPS Log forms and associated progresss report and sign-off report.