THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
It is recommended that if you can, that you choose and install a modern browser. Modern browsers are free of charge and installation normally takes only a few minutes. If you are unable to install a modern browser yourself, then please ask your local IT provider for assistance with this process.
Why are we recommending you upgrade your web browser?
Modern browsers include support for new technologies that enable better user experiences and increase speed. Most importantly, modern browsers include fixes that resolve security issues, helping keep you safe online.
The ePortfolio was updated on Tuesday at 10pm and was off-line for 30 minutes while we deployed updates and performed routine maintenance. This was release 9.3, the highlights of which are detailed below:
· 7507 – Pharmacy: Information (resources) updates
· 7571 – Dental: LEPSOP/PAQSOP issues
· 7572 – Dental: LEPSOP issues
· 7573 – Dental: PAQSOP issues
· 7899 – System: Addition of new custom variables to GA tracking code
· 6774 – Foundation: Additional Achievements in-form uploader broken
· 7848 – Foundation: Education Supervisors post lock-out follow-up
· 7861 – System: Refactor display logic out of search control
· 7886 – System: Delete Training Programme Deletes All TrainingProgrammes2DefaultForms
· 7596 – System: Users are unable to download “user guide” PDF files in IE8 and lower
A previous short update (release 9.2) was implement on Tuesday 12th March, the details below:
Updates:· 5415 – System: Add Core Procedures to Assessment Report· 6726 – RCOG: OSAT – Operative Vaginal Delivery form, add text field· 7153 – RCPCH: Merge of duplicate curricula created